Three words: Heirloom Dishwashing Liquid. This fine specimen of liquified soap, with which one might cleanse the scum and villainy off of one's dishes – indeed, both fine china AND...
I had a lovely 41st birthday:
- I got to sleep in.
- I made waffles for everyone.
- I had good coffee in a new travel mug given to me by the child with the unbelievably gorgeous eyelashes pictured above.
- My family took me bowling.
- There was cake. Carrot cake, to be exact. My favorite.
- Rachel graciously agreed to babysit Jamieson, so Doc and I could go out to see a movie. We saw “World’s End” at the Alamo Drafthouse, and it was definitely worth the admission fee. Best movie I’ve seen in a while.