Three words: Heirloom Dishwashing Liquid. This fine specimen of liquified soap, with which one might cleanse the scum and villainy off of one's dishes – indeed, both fine china AND...
Where Does Your Mind Wander To?
Thanks to Bonnie for this link! This 12-question quiz measures how you compare to the average person in terms of daydreaming. Here are my results, which should not exactly be news to anyone who knows me.
- You spend more time than the average individual ‘lost in thought’ or mind-wandering.
- You use your mind-wandering time wisely! You spend more time than the average individual planning or problem-solving while daydreaming.
- You spend more time than the average individual thinking about unresolved issues while mind-wandering (i.e., you are a problem-solver).
- Your daydreams involve more visual imagery than the average daydreamer. You tend to ‘see’ people, places and events ‘in your head’.
- Your daydreams are more creative than most.
So THAT’S why Katy stares off into space all the time! She’s problem-solving!